When executives demand a one-page summary, how do you condense all your detail? Tell It to the CEO outlines steps to:
- Tell executives what they need to know — in a page or less.
- Use compelling language that will get executives' attention.
- Put things in perspective to show executives the business impact of your points.
- Set a proactive and constructive tone.
- Select a format that best conveys your message.
- Get rid of the fluff and filler and say more in fewer words.
What's New and Unique in Tell It to the CEO
- Helps you decide what to say in your executive briefings.
- Defines what executives demand of the reports they receive.
- Includes samples of executive summaries and briefings in multiple formats and styles.
- Shows you how to turn a report into a presentation without rewriting.
In addition to the book, you also receive:
- A laminated Tip Sheet for easy reference.
- A CD with additional samples, answers to exercises, and electronic files of Writing Tips.
Supply is very limited. Please email me to check on availability and pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org