Is there too much editing going on in your work group? To Revise or Not to Revise shows you how to:
- Reduce your editing time dramatically and manage the review process to achieve measurable payback.
- Stop rewriting and start getting better writing from your staff and colleagues.
- Establish a review process that raises the quality of others' writing and raises the spirits of the writer.
- Overcome writers' defensiveness to review comments.
- Communicate expectations to writers so that they can write it right.
- Explore the causes of poor writing and learn how to address them.
What's New and Unique in To Revise or Not to Revise:
- Turns editing time into productive, skill-building time.
- Teaches you how to work with writers to improve their writing skills.
- Helps you decide when to edit and when not to edit.
- Takes a pioneering approach to solving the problem of costly on-the-job editing.
In addition to the book, you also receive:
- A laminated Tip Sheet for easy reference.
- A CD with additional samples, answers to exercises, and electronic files of Writing Tips.