You show clients the value of your work through your written communication.
Writing High-Impact Reports shows you how to:
- Communicate key points concretely and concisely so that all readers will understand.
- Convey impacts convincingly so that clients will see the significance.
- Document action plans that reduce risks and improve performance — now and in the future.
- Follow a step-by-step approach to write it right the first time.
- Write so that recipients will respond positively to your reports.
What's New and Unique in Writing High-Impact Reports:
- Focuses on what to do BEFORE you write so that you minimize re-writing later.
- Shows you how to write the report throughout the engagement so that the report is done when the project is done.
- Describes what clients want and expect from your reports.
- Includes samples of what to do and what to avoid.
In addition to the book, you also receive:
- A laminated Tip Sheet for easy reference.
- A CD with additional samples, answers to exercises, and electronic files of Writing Tips.
If you would like to purchase books, please email your request to: email@example.com